Monday, June 29, 2009

Mosaic Monday! Beans, beans, good for the heart...


the more you eat, the more you...

ok, so I won't go there, but I am doing a mosaic, even though Mary who does Mosaic Mondays at the Little Red House is on a break this week! Check out all the previous Mosaics if you click on the link to the Little Red House! It's a fun event!

So my Mosaic this week is beans, all beans!

Here's quick links to the recipes in the mosaic...

Mexican Black Bean Salad

Guacamole Salad

Beef and Bean Chili with Ancho, Mole and Cumin

Spicy Black Bean Salsa

and the corny joke...
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Bean!
Bean who?
Bean working very hard today!

Well, you didn't think I was telling the other kind of bean jokes, did you?

6 comments:

  1. I bean meaning to tell you...you are cwazy! :)
    I started to make a mosaic, then it disappeared..so now I am glad I didn't redo it..didn't know Mary was off this week!
    You can TOOT your horn about your beans! :)

    prebutho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, great bean mosaic and 3 of the 4 recipes are favorites of ours.

    You, cwazy ??? Prebutho???

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Magical Fruit! You are so funny. I love all things bean and these all look like great recipes. One day I will remember to do a mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, thanks for the laugh! I was wondering if you spill the beans and tell us the ending :-) We love beans, thanks for the recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good ad for BEANO!!
    Cute mosaic - I like doing them even if there's not a link!
    Thanks Tootie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started this comment an hour ago. Hit the wrong tab and lost it then it was dinner time.

    I had to laugh out loud at your post. I do love beans and so does John but they don't love him - I won't go there either - LOL.

    I made a mosaic too before I found out there was a hiatus. I used it today for OW.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. They are fun to read and very much appreciated! Sorry for comment moderation, the spam has been overwhelming lately.

Back to top